WikiProject Catalan/OpenStreetMap The Boardgame
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|This is not an official OpenStreetMap game. The name is not intended to imply endorsement from the OpenStreetMap community or the OpenStreetMap Foundation or exclusivity over the idea|
|For more info, visit EDIFY the map (boardgame)|
Carlos Sánchez: I just realised the problem using the OSM trademark. The game was unpublished and it's not gonna be published until the problem is solved. I've sent an email to OSM asking for advice to correct the project problems.
- Project under development and created by Carlos Sánchez
- The goal of the game is to be the first player with 8 buildings in play.
- 1 town hall and 8 buildings for each player (36).
- 2 dices (D8).
- 42 tag cards with special powers (12 different cards).
- 48 tiles with 2 faces (landuse=residential and landuse=forest).
- 80 area tokens.
- 18 ways for each player (72) with 2 faces (highway=residential and highway=motorway).
- 1 booklet
- 28 OpenStreetMap promotional coins.
- The player throw the dices to get the turn order.
- Every player take 9 tiles and place them with the landuse=residential face up on the table. The tiles must be placed next to each other in the form you decide. Some tag cards let you add more tiles to the current game.
- The players place their town halls 3 tiles distance from each other. This tiles with the town halls will not be change in the game. You must locate the town halls strategically.
- You cannot build in a landuse=forest tile.
- The tile where you are going to build must be connected by ways to your town hall.
- The buildings cost 5 area tokens. You can hide your area tokens to protect your strategy.
- The player throw the dices to obtain the node points
- You can spend your points buying ways (3 node points), area tokens (5 node ponts), tag card (7 node points) and the right to flip a tile in play now (9 node points)
- You can use your ways, area tokens to build and tag cards at this moment or save it to another.