|Republic of the Congo, Africa|
|latitude: -0.8, longitude: 14.3|
|Browse map of Republic of the Congo 0°48′00″ S, 14°18′00″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Republic of the Congo is a Country in Africa at latitude 0°48′00″ South, longitude 14°18′00″ East.
This page contains information relating to mapping activity that is specific to the Republic of the Congo (frequently named Congo-Brazzaville, to avoid the confusion with the Democratic Republic of the Congo also frequently named Congo-Kinshasa). Any guides or conventions on this page can be discussed on the discussion page, feel free to comment or help (mapping your area, tagging streets or correcting this page).
- See also WikiProject Congo-Kinshasa for the neighbouring Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Map of the Republic of the Congo
If you have a goal that you are working towards or one that you would like to see get done (and are maybe willing to get the ball rolling) then add it to the list here, create a section where it can be coordinated and tracked, and a way of measuring progress.
Feel free to help out with these! Just browse around and add.
- Residential roads missing on E and N side of Pointe Noire
- Residential roads missing all around the outskirts of Brazzaville.
- Where Bing imagery is cloudy in Pointe Noire there are missing roads.
- Bad Bing imagery on NW side of Pointe Noire so no roads there.