WikiProject Power networks
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from WikiProjekt Power networks)
This is a project to map and document all power facilities on the planet. This could be power lines, tower and substations. But also gas or oil lines.
If you are a power user, why not join the category:power user
- Detailed article about Power_lines and Power_substations
- Proposal in progress : transmission and routing
- WikiProject Power networks/HVDC-Scheme
- WikiProject Power networks/Austria
- WikiProject Power networks/Czech Republic
- WikiProject Power networks/Denmark
- WikiProject Power networks/France
- WikiProject Power networks/Germany
- WikiProject Power networks/Italy
- WikiProject Power networks/Moldova
- WikiProject Power networks/Netherlands
- WikiProject Power networks/Philippines
- WikiProject Power networks/South Africa
- WikiProject Power networks/Switzerland
- WikiProject Power networks/United Kingdom
- WikiProject Power networks/United States
- WikiProject Power networks/HVDC Volgograd–Donbass
- Power generation refinement proposal.
- substation refinement proposal.
- Power transmission refinement proposal.
- Power routing proposal.
Oil and gas power
- man_made=pipeline "Here is a pipeline"
- location=* underground|underwater|overground (optional)
- type=value This can be <water|oil|gas|sewage|any substance> (optional)
- operator=name <name of the company operating the pipeline> (optional)
- Germany: Gasnetzkarte
|Abkürzung||Name der Pipeline||Marker von - Marker bis||osm data||Kommentar|
|RRB||[ Rohrleitung Rostock Böhlen]||690-692||Quellen: |
- oil=station a oil pumping / transport station
- gas=station a gas pumping / transport station
- gas=substation a little station (for maintenance / inserting pigs)
- Pipeline extension proposal.