|Bermuda, United Kingdom, North Atlantic, North America|
|latitude: 32.3, longitude: -64.76|
|Browse map of Bermuda 32°18′00″ N, 64°45′36″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under the OpenStreetMap License.|
The project of mapping Bermuda can be done successfully with a small number of people.
Update Aug 2010
Major roads & bridges 75% complete; primary airport runways, taxiways and aprons mapped. Most of the fiddly ways still left to do, lots of POIs (docks, hospitals etc) still need tagging. MattD 21/08/2010
Update Oct 2012
- Most of St. George buildings finished.
- Dockyard (most western island) finished.
- Nearly all parks mapped.
- Important golf courses mapped.
- Most addresses, little streets names, and islands names are still missing.
- Now better than Google Maps in most parts !!
|Town of St. George|
|St. George (parish)|
Colour and symbol legend
The status of each map region is indicated by a symbol, which describes the type of feature, and a colour, which indicates the completeness of that feature in a map region.
Meaning of symbols
- - Roads for car traffic are present. One way streets and pedestrian streets are present. This means that the map can be used for car navigation - Key: c
- - Street names are labelled. This means that the map can be used to find an address - Key: l
- - All housenumbers are present - Key: h
- - All cycleways, and field and forest roads suitable for bicycles are present - Key: b
- - All footways are present - Key: fo
- - All wheelchair access is present - Key: d
- - All public transports are present (including name of the bus stop/station names) - Key: tr
- - All stop/station/harbour names are present - Key: ha
- - All bus lines are present (including name of the bus stop names) - Key: bu
- - All trolley/guided bus lines are present (including name of the station names) - Key: ty
- - All tram lines are present (including name of the tram station names) - Key: tm
- - All U-Bahn (subway in Germany) lines are present (including name of the station names) - Key: u
- - All S-Bahn (regional commuter train in Germany) lines are present (including name of the station names) - Key: s
- - All fast railway lines transports are present (including name of the train station names) - Key: tm
- - All steam railway lines transports are present (including name of the train station names) - Key: st
- - All ship lines are present (including name of the harbour station names) - Key: sh
- - All public institutions are present (Churches, sports facilities, venues, schools, hospitals, city hall) - Key: p
- - All petrol stations are present - Key: fu
- - All restaurants and hotels are present - Key: r
- - All tourist attractions are present - Key: t
- - All natural resources are mapped (e.g Water, Lakes and Woodland) - Key: n
Meaning of colours
|North America – Countries and territories||+/-|
|Anguilla (UK) · Antigua and Barbuda · Aruba (NL) · Bahamas · Barbados · Belize · Bermuda (UK) · Bonaire (NL) · British Virgin Islands (UK) · Canada · Cayman Islands (UK) · Costa Rica · Cuba · Dominica · Dominican Republic · El Salvador · Greenland (DK) · Grenada · Guadeloupe (FR) · Guatemala · Haiti · Honduras · Jamaica · Martinique (FR) · Mexico · Montserrat (UK) · Navassa Island (US) · Nicaragua · Panama · Puerto Rico (US) · Saba (NL) · Saint-Barthélemy (FR) · Saint Kitts and Nevis · Saint Lucia · Saint-Martin (FR) · Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon (FR) · Saint Vincent and the Grenadines · Sint Maarten (NL) · Sint Eustatius (NL) · Trinidad and Tobago · Turks and Caicos Islands (UK) · United States · United States Virgin Islands (US)|