The project of mapping Bermuda can be done successfully with a small number of people.
|Bermuda, the Atlantic|
|latitude: 32.3, longitude: -64.76|
|Browse Bermuda map 32° 18′ 0″ N, 64° 45′ 36″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Bermuda is a British overseas territory in the Atlantic at latitude 32° 18′ 0″ North, longitude 64° 45′ 36″ West.
Update Aug 2010
Major roads & bridges 75% complete; primary airport runways, taxiways and aprons mapped. Most of the fiddly ways still left to do, lots of POIs (docks, hospitals etc) still need tagging. MattD 21/08/2010
Update Oct 2012
-Most of St. George buildings finished.
-Dockyard (most western island) finished.
-nearly all parks mapped.
-important golf courses mapped
-most addresses, little Streetnames and name of islands still missing
-now better than googlemaps in most parts !!
|Town of St. George|
|St. George (parish)|
Colour and symbol legend
The status of each map region is indicated by a symbol, which describes the type of feature, and a colour, which indicates the completeness of that feature in a map region.
Meaning of symbols
- - Roads for car traffic are present. One way streets and pedestrian streets are present. This means that the map can be used for car navigation - Key: c
- - Street names are labelled. This means that the map can be used to find an address - Key: l
- - All housenumbers are present - Key: h
- - All cycleways, and field and forest roads suitable for bicycles are present - Key: b
- - All footways are present - Key: fo
- - All wheelchair access is present - Key: d
- - All public transports are present (including name of the bus stop/station names) - Key: tr
- - All public institutions are present (Churches, sports facilities, venues, schools, hospitals, city hall) - Key: p
- - All petrol stations are present - Key: fu
- - All restaurants and hotels are present - Key: r
- - All tourist attractions are present - Key: t
- - All natural resources are mapped (e.g Water, Lakes and Woodland) - Key: n