|Used to indicate if a machine is able to use speech output to communicate with the user.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
This key is used to indicate when a vending machine or similar device is able to use speech output to communicate with the human.
The two character suffix stands for the language, in which the machine can speak words.
- speech_output:en=yes+speech_output:de=yes The vending machine speaks in English and German (de) languages.
There is no tagging yet to indicate whether there is a socket to plug in earphones (and which socket) or if there are build in loudspeakers. Plese use blind:description:lg=* from DisabilityDescription to let the mapuser know.
Not every device that uses speech input and output is automatically accessible for blind persons.
- Mailing list mailto:email@example.com
- German mailing list mailto:BlindenNavigation@lists.openstreetmap.de
- Podcast Ariadnes Faden
- Speech output for Android devices: TalkBack
- Speech output for iOS Devices: VoiceOver