From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- landuse=farmland – an area of farmland used for tillage and pasture.
- In the past landuse=farm was inadequately or misleadingly described causing a lot of confusion, and the giving rise to the belief that another tag, landuse=farmland, was necessary. That tag is still widely used to mean the same thing as landuse=farm.
- landuse=farmyard – an area of land with farm buildings
- building=farm - a residential building on a farm (farmhouse)
- place=farm - a place named by a name of a farm
- shop=farm - A shop at a farm, selling farm produce.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.