|latitude: 53.0, longitude: -1.10|
|Browse Gedling map 53° 0′ 0″ N, 1° 6′ 0″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Gedling is a district in Nottinghamshire at latitude 53° 0′ 0″ North, longitude 1° 6′ 0″ West.
Useful confirmatory information about boundaries can be obtained when surveying. For instance, wheelie bins, road name signs etc., may have the name or logo of the council displayed.
A separate wiki page Gedling/Boundary Relations holds links for checking on boundaries of the District and constituent Civil Parishes etc.
- Arnold. Suburban, status covered in Nottingham.
- Carlton. Suburban, status covered in Nottingham.
- Gedling. Suburban, status covered in Nottingham.
- Netherfield. Suburban, status covered in Nottingham.
- Burton Joyce. Nottingham surburban overspill. Started with streetname stubs collected by SK53, and completed with full GPS survey Willum. (SK53 09:39, 4 September 2009 (UTC))
- Calverton. Originally an industrial textile village. Colliery in 20th century. No mapping as of Sept 2009.
- Lambley. Most of the village streets have been mapped, with around 40% of the footpath network. SK53 21:19, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- Ravenshead. Believed to be road-complete.
- Woodborough. Village streets mapped in detail by Willum. SK53 22:44, 11 September 2009 (UTC)