Import/Catalogue/Shizuoka bld import
- 1 Goals
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Import Data
- 4 Data Preparation
- 5 Data Merge Workflow
- 6 QA
- To import building outlines.
- Write OSM Wiki page in English and Japanese. / done
- Make working account. / Named Shizuoka_bld_import
- Discuss in Japanese community. / done
- Discuss in Import ML.
- then import.
Data source site: provided from Shizuoka city
Data license: Shizuoka city local government promote open data sharing and download.
Type of license (if applicable): CC BY 4.0 and local government of Shizuoka city made permission to import data to OSM(ODbL).
Link to permission (if required): provided from Shizuoka city
OSM attribution (if required): http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors#yourdataprovider
ODbL Compliance verified: yes/no
OSM Data Files
Data creation year is 2014.
This is a one-time import and will be done using manual efforts including using JOSM to validate the input.
Data Reduction & Simplification
- Source tags are given to changeset rather than earch object.
There are 2 attributes in the shapefile, but doesn't make the sense in OSM, so it isn't used.
Shizuoka city does not have building classification data.
source=Shizuoka city source_ref=http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Shizuoka_bld_import
converted with ogr2osm script.
Data Transformation Results
Data Merge Workflow
Unless someone else steps up to assist with this project, I'll be going alone. 下り専門
List all factors that will be evaluated in the import.
- Devided the shapefile as 788 neighbourhood area. (done)
- Convert them as .osm file. (done)
- Run JOSM validation on each .osm file.
- Load .osm file to JOSM, and download raw data for target area.
- Conflate with existing data.
- Changeset size policy
None, the most biggest file size is 4,732KB (7,728buildings / 53,343objects).
- Revert plans
This import will be done by dedicated account "ShizuokaCity_bld_import".
So if some problems happen, I'll revert it's changeset one by one.
Existing data has priority.
Will be checked by JOSM validation.
Add your QA plan here.