|How much is charged for use/acces to a facility.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: In use|
|Tools for this tag|
The charge=* is used for specifying how much is charged for use/access to a facility.
- charge="amount currency"
Proposed advanced usage
- charge=[date ][- date ][weekday ][- weekday ] [time ][- time ] "amount currency"/"item" [/"time unit"] [;additional dates, days and times with different charges]
date, weekday and time describe when the charge is valid. The format should stick to the format in opening_hours=*.
- charge=May - October Mo - Sa 8:00 - 16:00 1.5€/2h
- charge=16$/hgv; 8$/motorhome; 6$/motorcar
- charge=4$/person/day; 12$/person/week; 0$/child < 14vears
In combination with opening hours, the time something is open, but has no charge given for this time, it is free (charge=0). If it isn't free at any time, the mapper has to provide charges for every opening time.
A more generic charge is overridden by a more specific charge. Example:
- charge=10€/person; 6€/child; Su 16:00 - 24:00 4€/child
This means, every person has to pay 10€, children have to pay 6€ except on Sunday since 16:00 o'clock. Then it is 4€ for children.