|natural = scrub|
|Uncultivated land covered with bushes or stunted trees.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
Scrub झाडि स-साना रुख तथा घांस हरुले बनेका बनस्पति हरुको समुदाय हो। झाडिमा प्रायजसो जडिबुटी, ठुला प्रकारका घांस र स-साना रुख हरु पर्दछन। झाडिहरु कुनै ठांउमा छिप्पिएका घांस हरु हुन सक्दछन भने कहिलेकाहि जंगलमा भएको बिनास (जस्तै आगलागि) पछि रहेका बुट्यानहरु पनि हुन सक्दछन।.
Seeon Wikipedia and on Wikipedia
natural=scrub applies to nodes and areas.
- name=* - name of the site
- leaf_type=broadleaved/needleleaved/mixed - describes the type of leaves.
- leaf_cycle=deciduous/evergreen/mixed - describes the phenology of leaves.
wood=coniferous/deciduous/mixed- type of wood. This key is deprecated!
The widely-used Anderson (1976) classification system has detailed descriptions of scrub. Particular attention should be paid to these classifications:
- 3 Rangeland
- 31 Herbaceous Rangeland
- 32 Shrub and Brush Rangeland
- 33 Mixed Rangeland
- 5 Shrubland
- 51 Dwarf Scrub - (Alaska only) areas dominated by shrubs less than 20 centimeters tall with shrub canopy typically greater than 20% of total vegetation. This type is often co-associated with grasses, sedges, herbs, and non-vascular vegetation.
- 52 Shrub/Scrub - areas dominated by shrubs; less than 5 meters tall with shrub canopy typically greater than 20% of total vegetation. This class includes true shrubs, young trees in an early successional stage or trees stunted from environmental conditions.
Herbaceous, sedge, lichen, moss and wetlands (woody or herbaceous) are better tagged as features other than 'scrub'.