Open Historical Map/Projects
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- 3D Buildings - Time enabled 3D mapping of buildings in Sweden.
- American Civil War - Sites and events from the American Civil War
- Buenos Aires - Development of city in late 19th C, early 20th C. Initial city stripping prototype.
- Burning Man - 2008 and 2009 maps of Burning Man festival from OSM
- Early Seattle - 19th C Seattle
- Germersheim - Development of Germersheim
- Ghost Tracks - Historic Motorsports Venues.
- Helsinki 1907 - Transport routing at 1900
- Lingenfeld - Development of Lingenfeld
- Linked Data - Linked data show/use case and tagging proposal from OpenHistoricalMap.
- Muninn WW1 - WW1 Trench Geometries / Artillery emplacements.
- Open Gravestones - A project to provide open burial data built on open standards
- Roman Roads - Continent-wide route network of Roman Empire (routing demo)
- Sanderson's Map 1835 - 20 miles around Mansfield 1835
- Snow's Map - Soho at time of John Snow's Cholera work
- Stockholm Census Districts – Census districts in the city of Stockholm 1878–1926.
- Stockholm County Administrative Boundaries – Administrative boundaries in the county of Stockholm since 1850.
- Tartu - City from 1880-1960 based on snapshots from historical maps
- Trier - Development of Trier
- Trumpington - The architectural history of Trumpington.