From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- For techniques and tools for printing maps., see OSM on Paper.
OSM Data can be used to create maps that can be shared online or printed on paper or other surfaces and materials.
A list of printed maps published with OSM data.
- Living Spain magazine (UK) regularly contains city guides using OSM maps (default Mapnik style)
- Waterways World June 2009 contained a walking map of the Stourbridge Canal using OSM data (via OSM-to-Illustrator export) - will be used again in September issue
- Waterside Pubs - contains OSM road data in overview canal maps (via OSM-to-Illustrator export)
- Paws Under The Table - contains an OSM map of the East Cotswolds (default Mapnik style)
- London Cycling Guide - Lots of OSM maps.
- Booklet Radweg Berlin-Dresden of cycle route with 25 pages 300 dpi OSM maps created with Tilemill
- Flyer Fahrradbusse in Sachsen of bus routes with extended bicycle carriage in Saxony. Created with Maperitive for 600dpi-printing
- Kreuzfahrt-Guide Donau (amazon.de) - contains some OSM maps (custom style) of towns along the Danube
- City Maps: A coloring book for adults - All made from OSM data. More details
- Hiking Map of Gutau
- The Cincinnati Bike Map, published in September of 2014, is entirely based on OSM data. 9,000 copies of the map were printed for free local distribution in the Cincinnati area. It is available online and by mail on request.