|latitude: 53.0, longitude: -1.10|
|Browse map of Rushcliffe 53°00′00″ N, 1°06′00″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Rushcliffe is a district in Nottinghamshire at latitude 53°00′00″ North, longitude 1°06′00″ West.
Rushcliffe is bounded by the Trent and the City of Nottingham to the North, Leicestershire to the W and S. The boundaries which are difficult to determine from OSM sources are those with the district of Newark and Sherwood and the city of Nottingham. A boundary relation exists for Rushcliffe. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php?title=Rushcliffe&action=edit Useful confirmatory information about boundaries can be obtained when surveying. For instance, wheelie bins, road name signs etc., may have the name or logo of the council displayed.
- West Bridgford. Road and cycle networks more or less complete. Street names needed for about 25%. Many footpaths, especially outside urban area missing. See Nottingham for more details on status.
Large Villages (7)
- Bingham. . Mix of foot survey, and car-based survey with many road stubs.
- Cotgrave. . Partially surveyed with many stubs for residential roads.
- East Bridgford. Looks complete, lots of local footpaths mapped as well.
- East Leake.
- Keyworth. . Now road-complete, almost complete (?).
- Radcliffe on Trent .
- Ruddington. . Most roads from Yahoo, but no names. Country Park surveyed.
Other Villages (45)
- Aslockton. Looks complete.
- Barton in Fabis.
- Bunny. roads completed
- Car Colston
- Colston Basset
- Cropwell Bishop
- Cropwell Butler
- Holme Pierrepont
- Kingston upon Soar.
- Kinoulton. Village website at 
- Normanton on the Wolds
- Normanton on Soar.
- Orston. Looks complete.
- Ratcliffe on Soar.
- Stanford on Soar.
- Stanton on the Wolds.
- Sutton Bonington.
- Thorpe in the Glebe. Not really a village, but still exists as a parish council. S of Wysall.
- Tollerton . Main village area next to Melton Road, road complete. Some survey work still required by church, surveyed rounds church. probably need to do some footpaths
- Upper Broughton.
- West Leake.
- Whatton. Looks complete.
- Willoughby on the Wolds.
- Wysall. About 75% of village mapped. Footpaths 5%.
- Lots of activity in Q3 by mid-August: with extensive survey of footpaths, Grantham Canal, and Keyworth moving from a grey-blob to more-or-less road complete. Bingham and Cotgrave now have some roads as well. Ruddington roads have been added but lack names. SK53 19:43, 21 August 2009 (UTC)