From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Search engine services
These options are available as services you can call
- Nominatim is deployed on OpenStreetMap servers, and powers the search on the front page as well as offering an API.
- MapQuest also run nominatim with OSM data as part of their open initiative
- YaCy - a P2P open source search engine
- OpenCage hosted by Opencage Data Ltd - searches across OpenStreetMap, geonames, geoplanet among other sources.
- Photon hosted by Komoot.de
- GeoCheck hosted by IdeesLibres.org - searches across Nominatim OSM, Google, Photon OSM, ideeslibres.org BANO, IGN, Etalab BANO
Search engine software
These options can be deployed to your own server.