|healthcare = laboratory|
|also called (analytical, diagnostic) is a place that allows to analize on body fluids such as blood, urine, faeces etc .|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
also called (analytical, diagnostic) is a place in which perform physicochemical, biochemical, hematologic, immunological, microscopic, bacteriological, etc. on body fluids such as blood, urine, faeces etc .. Medical laboratory is open to the public. Medical laboratory is equipped with expensive measuring instruments and employs professional lab and medical staff. A medical laboratory may be an independent entity or a part of a hospital or clinic. Medical laboratories are entered in the register of the National Chamber of Laboratory Diagnostics.
In the event of a variety of natural disasters, information on where a specialized medical lab is located, together with professional staff, is crucial to helping victims.
Simplified division according to what kind of research is carried out by a medical laboratory.
- laboratory=blood_check blood morphology analysis
- laboratory=bacteriology bacteriological analysis
- laboratory=toxicology toxicology analysis
- laboratory=cytology cytology analysis etc.
Tags to use in combination
- opening_hours=* for example: Mo-Fr 7:00-16:00; Sa 7:00-12:00
- ref=* The reference code
- laboratory=blood_check main analysis for example: blood_check