|shop = greengrocer|
|A shop which sells fruits and vegetables|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: De facto|
|Tools for this tag|
Ais a shop which sells fruits and vegetables.
- Greece: it's a common type of shop selling vegetables and fruits and it's called Μανάβικο manaviko
- Sweden: it's called grönsakshandel, Frukt och grönt eller grönsaksaffär.
- Hungary: Zöldség-gyümölcs kereskedés (for vegetables and fruits)
- Italy: it's called Fruttivendolo and sells vegetables and fruits
How to map
Tags used in combination
- name=* the name of this feature
- operator=* indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- opening_hours=* hours of opening
- wheelchair=* suitable for wheelchairs
- phone=* phone number of this feature
- website=* URL of this feature
There's quite a lot of a very similar shop types. The distinction will often be a matter of judgement
shop=supermarket - shops which sell a whole range of products, but which are large. Suggested distinction: Large enough to have push trolleys. Please note that many small shops will call themselves supermarkets in their name. Please choose based on the size of the shop, not its name.