From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|social_facility = day_care|
|A non-residential facility that provides nursing services on a daily basis to people|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A non-residential facility that provides nursing services on a daily basis to people with specific needs (elderly, disabled), similar to a group_home, however the users spend the night with their families and not in the facility.
How to tag?
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - the name of this feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- phone=* - phone number of this feature
- website=* - URL of this feature
- wheelchair=* - suitable for wheelchairs
Facilities that might fit to that tag