From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|social_facility = workshop|
|A non-residential work facility that primarily employs people with disabilities.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A non-residential work facility that primarily employs people with disabilities. Also includes workshops for rehabilitating or juvenile offenders.
How to tag?
Tags to use in combination
- name=* the name of this feature
- operator=* indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- wheelchair=* suitable for wheelchairs
- phone=* phone number of this feature
- website=* URL of this feature
Facilities that might fit to that tag
- on Wikipedia