From OpenStreetMap Wiki
We have still a lot of old propsals here. What to do?
- just remove them from list but keep them as single page?
- delete them completely?
- archive all that are older than a year?
- gather all distributed items using a bot similar to template:Software2?
--!i! 18:24, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- If the proposal is uniqe or useful, then the proposal should stay in the list. Proposal which are taginfo-superseeded by other better schemes, should be archived. For overlapping or duplicate proposals which are not superseeded (emergency=*, emergency_Service=*), a meta proposal should be created which uses the more used scheme, or if the tags are used nearly the same, then the less complete proposal should be added to the more complete one. This meta-proposal should leaves the orignal proposals for reference. In the list then only the meta proposal should be listed. But as short sulution, it even will help. when the proposals are first grouped together on meta-pages for each topic, such as emergency, footway/cycleway,lanes... --Fabi2 16:06, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- We should wait a while, IMO Jochen is working on embedding taginfo stats to the template. Then we can see what remaining addidional infos might then be necessary --!i! 17:28, 10 November 2010 (UTC)