Please, don't change anything for now the project is on hold, waiting for more information about the license of the data. I know the historic and building tag as villa are not so spreaded but they are not house, nor public, there is no voice that fit on the building wiki page. Also VILLA is completely different from MANOR!
Maybe next time is courtesy asking me to change some voices on this page and not change without ask (this is vandalism not moderation as i see).
- Hello. This is an official wiki page. Everyone can change! This is not your Userpage. I have deleted nothing! But you have deleted my supplements now! You did not read the linked page. IT:Key:historic. Here it is written: "historic=manor = Area Casa padronale/Villa signorile aventi oggi un utilizzo differente.". And a manor house is a villa, see also "Eine Villa bezeichnete ursprünglich ein römisches Landhaus und Herrenhaus des Landeigentümers." (Villa=(Herrenhaus/Manor)). There is no reason, without a proposal to introduce a new attribute "villa". The same goes for building. With building use type is specified in more detail. Villa is not a type of usage, but an architecture style. There are already several maps that depict all types of use of buildings. The information "villa" belongs to "name" or "description". A definition for the manor of OSM wiki is not identical with a definition on Wikipedia. OSM in the characteristics of an attribute are often defined differently in Wikipedia! Your documentation is not based on attributes already documented. Such documentation is included on your user page. Please sign your posts on a user talk page! --Reneman (talk) 15:59, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, maybe i've rushed a bit but why did your changes and haven't left any explanation on the discussion page? With a bit of a stretch we can place all the villas in the historic:mansion (on the english wiki says "The manor tag is intended only for representative buildings that are in the same time the administrative center of a large agricultural estate. Buildings lacking this economic feature should not be tagged", not all the villa in the dataset are center of a large agricultural estate, so maybe we can drop it. Also maybe are want to say "A villa is a manor house",because the england manors are not villa!). About the building key, none of the voices on the building wiki page fits so i think we can revert to only "yes". Apologies for the lack of the timestamp. --Darkswan (talk) 16:19, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for your answer. The OSM project is not new, there were already many people who have been thinking about building. On this basis, a list is created, which are also the basis for presentations on a map now. We are not mapped for the renderer, but everyone also wants to see his edits. If you are using now for an existing attribute, a new attribute, the further use of the data is very laboriously. see for example Historische Objekte. In the discussion of the mailing list some very good options have been proposed to document the characteristics of a villa.
name=* - Name building=* - building(-typ) amenity=* tourism=attraction ruins=yes start_date=* image=* - url to a image addr:* contact=* wikipedia operator=* architect=*
- Please use the attribute "manor". For more detailed information on an attribute is often "*:type" (see for manor:type ). Note: It is not written how big should a country. Each house has land, an villa usually has a large garden. And another note: building=* defines the type of use. Also a villa is still used today. Some of the residential house, as a public building, as a gallery, a hotel, a restaurant, ... -> or Usage = building=yes and use the description=*.--Reneman (talk) 17:07, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for use my image ;)
- Your new page don't have a category. Please add this on occasion. Thank you very much. --Reneman (talk) 17:13, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
- Also see the page Proposed features/heritage. This is a draft, but your buildings are intended? --Reneman (talk) 17:17, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for all the informations, i think i can add some other informations from the database, for example the century when it was build. Is there a key for it? About the heritage, the database doesn't have information about it so i'll skip it. Also there isn't any information if the building is now a resturant, an hotel, a pubblic building so i'll keep building = yes and let the people of that zone to detail it better. Can you explain me what do you mean about categorize my wiki page? I'm a bit new about wiki editing :D Thanks! --Darkswan (talk) 18:12, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
Updated rules and licence
- Yes, a little problem ;) We are a international project. We speak english.
manor:type = villa_venetamanor:type = villa_venice ?? vgl. on Wikipedia.
- And please add addr:postcode=* for a building. :o)
- --Reneman (talk) 18:55, 29 April 2013 (UTC)