Found OpenStreetMap in October 2008 and have been making small contributions to the maps when i can.
- Upload tracks (100% done)
- Add keywords to tracks (in progress)
- Add bike shops tag as i find them (in progress)
- Add tourist atractions as i visit them (in progress)
- Adding Gnoll country park and paths
- Adding Glamorganshire Canal path and footways (Canal near forest farm road, Cardiff)
- adding NCN route 47 between neath and port talbot, uk (Complete)
- Useful site for landmarks and locations in briton ferry www.britonferry2007.com.
- TomTom one third edition regional
- Laptop running windows XP pro
- Nokia 5800 with integrated GPS
I hereby put all my work on OpenStreetMap.org under the CC-BY-SA 2.0 license ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/ ) and the Open Database license ( http://www.opencontentlawyer.com/open-data/open-database-licence/ ).