My name is Gregory, and my username is LastGrape. See the bottom of this page for user categories I belong in, or claim to belong in.
Contact me: mapping [at] livingwithdragons (dot) com
Take a look at Living with Dragons and my project to map Durham.
Read my my New Statesman articles about mapping.
OSMF Board Elections
Pages I like to find
Where I've mapped and events I've been to
- Southampton mapping party.
- Mapping round Sunbury and Hampton
- During the Richmond/Kew Mapping Weekend, I did some of Twickenham and hope to slowly fill the gap between there and Hampton.
- I spent a few days in round Bude, all uploaded now.
- ShoHo Mapping Party on the Saturday
- Mapping a lot of Durham.
- Of course I went to Durham mapping party and organised it.
- Spent a week mapping Portheleven, Cornwall and bits of Falmouth while on holiday. Even mapped, Lizard Point, the most Southern point of the UK.
- Attended State Of The Map 2008, Ireland. And even did some mapping.
- Did some mapping on Sunday afternoon of Farnham Micro Mapping Party 2008, but never met anyone.
- Still mapping Durham.
- Attended (and mapped POIs) some London/Winter 2008-9 Random Pub Meetup
- Helped with the Sunderland/Mapping Party
- Lived in Vancouver, Canada for 9 months and did some mapping.
- Attended some London Summer Mapping Meetups
- Attended SOTM10 in Girona, Spain.
- Mapping house numbers, buildings, and full detail in Durham.
- Attended Where Camp UK in Nottingham, 19th-20th November 2010.
- Attended, and presented a paper at State Of The Map Europe 2011 in Vienna, Austria.
- Attended [[SotM11] in Denver, USA.
- Did some mapping of Burrel, Albania in July 2012.
- Attended SotM12 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Attended State Of The Map Scotland 2012 in Edinburgh.
- Following the UK Mapping Priorities page, I could make a day trip from Durham to Middlesborough, Darlington and South Shields(the last is more tricky with a bicycle).
- Have plans, hopes, dreams, to map Cornwall and that could include Truro.
- Durham as the first city to have complete house numbers/buildings mapped? Durham is defined as 186.68 square kilometres in 2007 on wikipedia, which could equate to Kimblesworth, West Rainton, Pittington, Bowburn, Parkhill, Croxdale, Hett, Brancepeth, Waterhouses, Esh Winning, Esh, Langley Park, Whitton Gilbert, Sacriston, and everywhere within.
I like to map university buildings with lots of tags, and hope to do something with this.
- I should also get involved with map rendering/coding generally, if only there was time!