Bromley and Sidcup Mapping Party 2009
Where and when
Bromley and Sidcup are in south east London. Since mapping in the centre is progressing well, it's time to tackle the suburbs.
13th/14th June 2009. (Saturday & Sunday).
What you need
- A GPS: recommended, but not essential. We will lend you one. Please add your name and note below, so we can ensure we will have sufficient receivers.
- Laptop/PDA: again recommended, but not essential. There are some mapping and tracking programs out there which can be used for generating GPX files and displaying maps.
- A camera: useful for mapping but also to have a nice souvenir
This schedule is just a proposal, feel free to modify or suggest changes.
Anyone local care to comment?
If you are interested in attending to the mapping party, you can sign down here (this is an informal list, just to see who may be coming). Sign your name with three tildes (~)
List the cake slices you're interested in mapping below, or pick a slice on the day.
25. Jamicu Western half (Scadbury Park). See Discussion
31. Jamicu concentrating on open area, Petts wood & Hawkwood. See Discussion
Talk GB Mailing List or phone Tim +44 (0)7719 775716