Proposed features/University Campus (tertiary education)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Feature Page for this approved proposal is located at Tag:amenity=university|
|University Campus (tertiary education)|
|Proposal status:||Approved (active)|
- For OSM activities by the scientific community, see Research.
- I approve this proposal. User:David.earl 12.40, 19 December 2006 (UTC). ditto.
- I approve this proposal. --KristianThy 13:33, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal. --Batchoy 13:59, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- I disapprove this proposal. I think we are overusing the amenities namespace. I'd prefer to have education=school, education=college, education=university, ... or something like it. Joto 22:02, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- I approve this proposal. MikeCollinson 03:10, 20 December 2006 (UTC) I am using it already. I do however think that Joto has a good point and future grouping by retagging as amenity=education education=school / college ... has value. It would make creating maps or lists of specific types of point of interest much easier.
- I approve this proposal, and agree with Mike Collinson about future retagging. TomChance
- I approve this proposal and agree with Mike Collinson. FredB 07:50, 20 December 2006 (UTC)
- I approve the need for a tag, but sorta agree with Joto's point. (as MikeCollinson said) "amenity=education", "education=university" or something simliar. This would be similar way to the shop=bakery proposal. This vote appeared rather fast, budging in front of many others in the line; why? Ben. 03:30 23 Decemeber 2006 (UTC)
- I approve the use of tags such as amenity="education" and education="university|college|school" OlivierB