Jump to navigation Jump to search
|network = lwn|
|Specifies a hiking route as a local route.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
network=lwn specifies the hiking route as a local route.
How to map?
Walking routes are mapped in a relation of type type=route.
The following characteristics should be included on the relation:
- type=route - mandatory
- route=hiking - mandatory
- network=lwn - mandatory
- ref=* - reference of the route (e.g. E1)
- name=* - official name of the route (e.g. Frankenweg)
- description=* - what is special about this route
- operator=* - the route is operated by this authority/company etc. e.g. Alpenverein
- distance=* - the distance covered by this route, if known. For information of users and automatic evaluation e.g. of completeness. Given including a unit and with a dot for decimals. (e.g. 12.5 km)
- symbol=* - describes the symbol that is used to mark the way along the route, e.g., Red cross on white ground for the "Frankenweg" in Franconia, Germany.
- osmc:symbol=* - coded description of the route marker symbol
- wiki:symbol=* - reference to a route marker symbol uploaded to the OSM wiki
For a full and up to date list of useful combination tags, route=hiking.
- 4UMaps Topographic outdoor map for hiking and mountainbiking
- Hiking and bridle map covering Europe from Portugal to Hungary and Denmark to Italy
- Hiking marked trails map of Czech Republic
- Freemap, UK walking map with contours
- Map of marked hiking trails around the world
- Hike & Bike Map