- For many people, "plant" means "equipment"
- It doesn't really work as a term inclusive of trees. Stevage 11:44, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
I don't see these as issues:
- For point #1: plant is described in a top-level wikipedia entry and I think we should follow the same model. It also looks like uses of plant in the equipment or manufacturing context usually have a descriptive name, such as a wasterwater treatment plant, power plant, or industrial plant.
- For point #2: most dictionaries define a tree as 'a woody perennial plant', so I don't see how plant is not inclusive of trees.
- Sean Horgan 01:36, 13 December 2010 (UTC)