| Vectorial Map|
|License:||Proprietary (depends on platform)|
|Platforms:||Windows, Windows XP, Windows Phone, macOS, iPhone, Symbian, MeeGo, iPad, and iOS|
|Programming languages:||C, C++, C#, and Java|
Vectorial Map is map viewer and track logger for Mapsforge offline vector maps (*.map) with support for custom XML styles like provided by OpenAndroMaps.org. It is based on a platform independent custom render engine.
Vectorial Map (vectorialmap.com) is an offline map viewer and tracking app for the popular Mapsforge vector map format (very good maps are available e.g. here: openandromaps.org). Vectorial Map is based on a custom render engine and is available for Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Microsoft Windows (XP and newer), and Apple MacOS (10.6 and newer). A stripped down basic viewer is also available for Nokia Symbian and Meego/Harmattan.
- Mapsforge offline map viewer and basic online map viewer.
- Customize render ouput using Mapsforge XML styles.
- Background track logger.
- Draw' and edit tracks (e.g. for route planning).
- Display routes and waypoints.
- Import and export track from/to GPX, KML/KMZ.
- Search for addresses (online).
- Print and save map screenshots.