|The 3D Development team are currently working on unifying 3D related tags.
For first results see Simple 3D Buildings.
Watch the world in three dimensions. This is a plugin for JOSM, allowing to watch edited data in 3D.
This plugin is in early state of development. You can test it:
- Download it from JOSM plugins list.
- Source code: https://github.com/kendzi/kendzi3d
- More information here: http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=11200
- More roofs screenshots: http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=170800#p170800
- Simple WebGL frontend: http://openstreetmap.org.pl:8080/
Roof table support
This application work as plug-in to JOSM and it can be downloaded from plug-in manager.
- if you don't have install java: Java
- download JOSM editor from: JOSM
- run JOSM, open Preferences (In the Menu Bar : Edit > Preferences, or F12), open "Plug-In" tab, search for Kendzi3d plug-in and select it for install.
- this plugin require additional plugin to run: kendzi3d-jogl and log4j. They should select automatically if not select them.
- select OK and restart JOSM
- after restart new position "3D" should appear in main JOSM menu. Select (Menu>3D>Kendzi 3D View).
Movement of the camera
The JOSM menu item 3D - Move camera puts the camera to the center of the loaded map area in JOSM (redrawing of the new camera position will be visible after some mouse movements)
With some keys from the keyboard or moving the mouse with a pressed button in the Kendzi 3D window you can do the following movements of the camera (pressing a key a longer time increaces the speed of the movement):
- Left arrow rotates the camera around its vertical axis to the left (same as moving the mouse with any button pressed to the right)
- Right arrow rotates the camera around its vertical axis to the right (same as moving the mouse with any button pressed to the left)
- Up arrow (same as letter W): Camera moves on the optical axis closer to the object in the center of the image
- Down arrow (same as letter S): Camera moves on the optical axis away from the object in the center of the image
- Page up (same as letter E): Camera moves up (like with a lift, without changing the direction of the optical axis)
- Page down (same as letter Q): Camera moves down (like with a lift, without changing the direction of the optical axis)
- Letter A: Camera moves to the left (without changing the direction of the optical axis)
- Letter D: Camera moves to the right (without changing the direction of the optical axis)
- Moving the mouse up with any button pressed rotates the optical axis down
- Moving the mouse down with any button pressed rotates the optical axis up
See page: JOSM/Plugins/Kendzi3D/Custom models
Manual textures configuration
Wiki textures configuration
See page: Kendzi3d/textures