Mobile Web-App to fix OpenStreetMap data (2012-2016)
Homepage http://www.kort.ch - The game itself is currently offline, relaunch ~Q2 2017 as native app!
The app uses the concept of gamification to motivate users to regularly use it. This means, that game-like elements are used like winning points and badges to climb the highscore.
The points (so called Koins) are collected by the players by fulfilling tasks. Examples of tasks are POIs without a name, where the user has to enter the missing name. All proposals for solutions to the tasks are then validated by other players. If a certain amount of players (3 to 5 depending on error type) validated a proposal it is considered complete and is therefore ready to be integrated on OpenStreetMap.
All changes to OpenStreetMap are made by the OSM-user kort-to-osm. If you encounter any problems with edits from this account, please contact us via Mail (kort-dev at googlegroups.com) or open an issue on GitHub (http://github.com/kort/kort-to-osm/issues)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KortGame (Hashtag #KortGame)
- Github (for reporting error or pull requests): https://github.com/kort/kort
- UserVoice (for general feedback): https://kort.uservoice.xxx/ (replace .xxx with .com, spam filter blocks uservoice.com)
- Geoclub (forum, sorry: german): http://forum.geoclub.de/viewforum.php?f=175
Bugs are downloaded every night from Keep Right. The data is from all over the world.
- Implemented by User:Metaodi and JH as Bachelor Thesis in Computer Science, Spring semester 2012/13, at University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil (HSR), Switzerland. (Bachelor thesis in german, ~7MB, .PDF).
- A project by Geometa Lab HSR. (Contact: User:Geonick).
- GitHub Repository
- Translations (Your language is missing in Kort? Just request one there and join the team here!)
- the missions (error types)
- Kort campaigns
- supported devices
...see Kort Game Wiki on GitHub.
Kort Game in the media
- See DE:Kort Game.