|shop = agrarian|
|On the photo shop selling only pesticides|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: De facto|
|Tools for this tag|
shop=agrarian Shop specializing in the sale of such as: pesticides, fertilizers, certified seed, feeds, agri tools, parts for agricultural machines etc:. shop=agrarian does not have such a large range of goods as shop=country_store. shop=agrarian is a more professional shop cooperating mostly with agricultural companies. Focused on One, max three product groups for professional farmers e.g feed;seed. In many cases a better choice will be shop=country_store with has a wide range of agricultural goods
How to map?
- agrarian=* (obligatory)!
A agricultural inputs the store sells:
- agrarian=yes - a general info that the shop sells components for agricultural production.
- agrarian=pesticide - sell used in
- agrarian=fertilizer - sell
- agrarian=seed - sell
- agrarian=feed - sell i
- agrarian=tools -
- agrarian=machine_parts - sell specialized parts for .
When a store sells several product groups then we can use multiple values separated by semicolon for example: agrarian=pesticide;seed;fertilizer.
Tags to use in combination
- name=* Name of shop.
- opening_hours=* When shop is open (Mo-Fr 8:00-16:00; Sa 8:00-12:00)
- brand=* eg: Sano, De heus, Vilomix, Trouw Nutrition, Agrifirm, Agropasz ect:....