|shop = lottery|
|A shop of which the main or only purpose is the sale of lottery tickets.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A shop of which the main or only purpose is the sale of lottery tickets.
This tag is used for places with as only or main purpose the sell of lottery tickets.
Customers might take part in the lottery by either handing in lottery forms out of which a prize is drawn later, or by buying Scratchcards.
Dedicated lottery shops are common in some countries, such as Spain and Brazil. In many other countries, lottery tickets are not bought in dedicated lottery shops, but for instance in shop=newsagent or shop=kiosk, then use lottery=yes instead.
How to map
- name=* - the name of this feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- phone=* - phone number of this feature
- website=* - URL of this feature
- wheelchair=* - suitable for wheelchairs
- ONCE: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CLD4gUjZm68/TslIkreby2I/AAAAAAAAABw/G5eSVeBG3jM/s1600/kiosko_once1.jpg
- Lottery shop in Brazil: http://allexmoreira.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/grande-inauduracao-da-loterica-trevo-da.html
- Lottery shop in Spain: http://www.azarplus.com/fotos/noticias_fotocabecera_1713.jpg
- Lottery shop in Argentina: http://www.diarioepoca.com/notix2/multimedia/imagenes/fotos/2012-09-26/710194.jpg
This tag has overlap with the following tags:
- shop=bookmaker: A shop that takes bets on sporting and other events at agreed upon odds.
- amenity=gambling: A place for gambling, not being a bookmaker, lottery shop, casino, or adult gaming centre.
- shop=newsagent: A shop primarily selling newspapers, and magazines, which might also sell lottery tickets. Such shops might even be named after a lottery, such as German 'Lottoladen', but should still be tagged as shop=newsagent. An example of a German Lottoladen: http://www.hit.de/regional/partner_image/071/071_Lotto_Shop.jpg