From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|social_facility = soup_kitchen|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Ais a non-residential facility that provides prepared meals, usually to the poor, free of charge or below market price.
How to tag?
Tags to use in combination
- name=* the name of this feature
- operator=* indicates the operator of name of the company operating this feature
- opening_hours=* hours of opening
- wheelchair=* suitable for wheelchairs
- phone=* phone number of this feature
- website=* URL of this feature
- social_facility:for=* - whom is served by the facility