android 4.X as system requeriment
- You can use: ((GoPro + GPX) OR Tina Time-lapse) AND (Manual uplads [+ mapillary_tools])
- Alexandre Magno (talk) 22:53, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
This is a great way to add pictures to the objects we map. I've been looking for such a way for quite a while now. So I was very happy to discover mapillary.
It feels like we ought to have a dedicated mapillary tag, where we can simply put
- See also this forum topic: users: Brazil » "source" para Mapillary — Alexandre Magno (talk) 22:44, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
User manual available?
- Hi Jan,
- It's not exactly a manual, but there are some pointers here: http://blog.mapillary.com/news/2015/02/18/android-v10.html
- Feed is something new apparently. They still want to develop it further. As far as I understood, it's about what you uploaded and altered before.
- Depending on your settings, your upload will start as soon as WIFI is detected. I think that's what happens if you don't change your settings from the standard. To review pictures, there is a review option, where you can throw out entire sequences (careful with that one, fortunately there is an undo option as well).
- --Polyglot (talk) 12:56, 21 February 2015 (UTC)
Map your town
Would I not be better to have an example of a town which (that ?) is clearly mapped inside the former medieval walls ?
Show the way
Wouldn't it be better to show a real start like a station and a clear destianation like a school ?