From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|Some portions of this page have yet to be translated from the original version. Images/illustrations need to be updated. Feel free to add more details.|
The uMap guide in English.
Creating a map
- Go to the homepage (http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/) and click on "Create a Map".
- At this point, you can make edits. When you are done, click on "Save" to save your changes.
Creating a layer
- Place your mouse on the third button on the left side.
- Then, click on "Add Layer".
- Give a name and a description to the layer.
By going to the settings of the layer (crayon), you can:
- In "Advanced properties"
- Change the settings for all the points (color, shape, pictogram(?), etc.).
- Change the settings for all polygons and lines (opacity, thickness, fill color, etc.).
- In "Remote Data"
- Import from GeoJSON
- In "Advanced Actions"
- Delete, empty or clone
Then click "Save".