Some taggs I am going to check, because the context is wrong or just new and needs to be documented.
Context seems to be wrong
lcn=* is often arbitrarily used by many mappers. It is neccessary that there is a guided route. lcn=yes on streets without a relation are suspicious.
Objects need to be rechecked
- type=street: roles for sidepath
- cuisine=* möglicherweise sollten öfter werte wie international und mediterranean verwendet werden.
- landuse=* with layer=*: All those objects are tagged due to rendering and may have to be reworked completely. Query
Relations without type=*
beinhaltet Wege der Bremer Radhauptrouten
https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1652233 https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1606178 https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1909164 https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1606565 https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1609077 https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1909163 https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1652234 https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1652233 https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1652206 https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1652140
Taggs to be added
public_transport:version=* mit Werten 1 (für legacy) bzw. 2 (für public_transport) an public_transport-Relationen
- Dalben: Tag:seamark:type=mooring. Tagging: seamark:type=mooring mit seamark:mooring:category=dolphin
Checked for replacement or removal
- cycleway=soft_lane (was rejected)
- building:parts=* is not necessary anymore since replaced by building-relation.
- access:hgv=*, access:N2=*, access:N3=*. Sollten durch maxweight:conditional=3.5 @ destination/7.5 @ destination/12 @ destination ersetzt werden. Auf Listen wegen Massenedits anfragen.
- building:part=column for small building parts with such usage.
- sidewalk:kerb=*. More clear sidewalk:left/right/both:kerb=dropped/raised/flush/rolled/yes/no. See also Proposed_features/kerb
- freedom_of_choice=no/(yes) for "Wahlfreiheit" - if a cyclist does not have to use a cycleway by law. For example cycleway:right:freedom_of_choice=no.
- has_accompanying_cycletrack=left/both/right and is_accompanying_cycletrack=yes/(no) to fix some renderer Issues with separately mapped cycleways, which are not covered by using a type=street-relation. So renderers may now be able to render either a highway=cycleway/footway/path or the street with a cycleway=track rendering.
- has_accompanying_footway=left/both/right and is_accompanying_footway=yes/(no) analog to the above, but for pedestrians.
To be studied
- type=turnlanes:turns and type=turnlanes:lengths