|WikiProject Haiti||Mapping coordination · New mapper · Status · Earthquake maps data · Imagery · Data sources · Tasks and ideas · Street names · Public transport · Weekly meetings · News · Press mentions · Press info|
This page is an attempt to track status of mapping. See also WikiProject Haiti/Mapping Coordination#What needs to be mapped? which should also give an indication of areas to work on.
Colour and symbol legend
The status of each map region is indicated by a symbol, which describes the type of feature, and a colour, which indicates the completeness of that feature in a map region.
Meaning of symbols
- - Roads for car traffic are present. One way streets and pedestrian streets are present. This means that the map can be used for car navigation - Key: c
- - Street names are labelled. This means that the map can be used to find an address - Key: l
- - All housenumbers are present - Key: h
- - All cycleways, and field and forest roads suitable for bicycles are present - Key: b
- - All footways are present - Key: fo
- - All wheelchair access is present - Key: d
- - All public transports are present (including name of the bus stop/station names) - Key: tr
- - All public institutions are present (Churches, sports facilities, venues, schools, hospitals, city hall) - Key: p
- - All petrol stations are present - Key: fu
- - All restaurants and hotels are present - Key: r
- - All tourist attractions are present - Key: t
- - All natural resources are mapped (e.g Water, Lakes and Woodland) - Key: n
Meaning of colours
National, Department, Arrondissement and Commune boundaries.