Afghanistan Roads Inventory
The Afghanistan Roads Inventory project is a joint effort of the Ministries of Public Works and Rural Reconstruction and Development, and the World Bank to correct and create all primary, secondary, and tertiary roads in Afghanistan.
In some cases we will need to remove and replace the data from the AIMS Roads Import. All imports will be coordinated through the imports email chain and will be verified against imagery. When preexisting data does not exist, new data will be digitized through HOTOSM Tasks by university students and validated by civil servants from the responsible ministry.
- Ministry of Public Works (MPW)
- Ministry of Rural Reconstruction and Development (MRRD)
Facilitated by the World Bank.
HOT OSM tasks, by province
- #4383 - Afghanistan Roads Inventory - Badakhshan Province
- #4384 - Afghanistan Roads Inventory - Kabul Province
- #4164 - Afghanistan Roads Inventory - Ghor Province