This is not really fully automated bot. It does not do automated edits! It is a script where each change must be acknowledged and confirmed by operator.
Bot name is Serbian OSM Lint bot
Contact me. branko on server kokanovic then one dot:) and org
Mode of the work
- Never automated, each change must be confirmed by the user.
- Fully follows Automated Edits code of conduct
- Automated part is being done using Sophox service and Overpass.
Serbian language has two writings - Cyrillic and Latin. Names are under "name:sr" (for Cyrillic) and under "name:sr-Latn" (for Latin). There is strong corelation between those two (one can infer Latin name from Cyrillic, but not other way around). This redundancy is reason to create bot. Also, a lot of wikipedia tags points to en wiki in Serbia maps, so bot grew to the point that it has bunch of checks. Loosely related to [], but more "specialized" for transliteration problems.
Main discussion around script happened in Serbian here: https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=59965
Complete source code is on GitHub: https://gitlab.com/osm-serbia/serbian-osm-lint. Feel free to check it, browse, maybe even help:)
Reports with "lint" errors can be found here: https://openstreetmap.rs/serbian-osm-lint/report.html (should be updated every 1-2 days).
- Check name:sr exists
- Check name:sr-Latn exist
- Check name:sr-Latn matches name:sr (can be transliterated from it)
- Check name:sr-Latn not in Cyrillic
- Check is_in:country
- Check existence of wikidata/wikipedia links and that they match