Category:Users in Santa Cruz County, California
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Contributors in Santa Cruz county
- user:stevea has done a thorough job of mapping Santa Cruz, and continues to refine and edit throughout the county, especially the 2009 SCCGIS landuse upload, 2010 CaSIL park/county upload and 2013 SCCGIS updates.
- user:srmixter has done numerous landuse zones both manually and with the shp2osm script.
- user:Apo42 has added official state parks and open spaces to the county, in addition to CaSIL-based county boundaries.
- user:DanHomerick has added areas in the central and northern portion of the county.
- user:adelman has edited in the central and southern portion of the county, especially improving mountain bike trails.
- user:njaard contributes to especially the northern portion of the county, including new business node and commercial district entries.
- user:Michael_SFBA makes many park and nature path trails contributions.
- user:manduchi and his students of Computer Engineering 80A at UCSC make many important mobility, handicapped access and public transport contributions (crossing types and locations, tactile_paving)....
- user:peterm95018 makes maps.ucsc.edu work using OSM data.
- user:hrutten contributed mightily to the effort to display ADA-compliant wheelchair routes viewable on http://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org at the UCSC campus.
- user:Bike Mapper makes many contributions regarding mountain bike paths in the South Bay (SF Bay Area) and Santa Cruz Mountains areas.
- user:StellanL is less active locally now, but has made many local contributions in the past, and is active in the Greater SF Bay Area.
- user:balrog-kun, user:yellowbkpk, and especially user:DaveHansen have all made important contributions in the "early days."
There are many others. If you believe another or YOUR name should be here, please add it!
This category currently contains no pages or media.