Code of conduct
OpenStreetMap maintains a number of code of conducts in order to promote respectful behaviour and understanding of our community’s diversity at all times.
Community / Communications code of conduct
- Community Code of Conduct (Draft) - General principles of interaction within our community.
- Etiquette - An older wiki page with various principles of communication etiquette
- Suggested code of conduct for OpenStreetMap Mailing lists developed for the OSMUS mailing and "adopted" by some others.
OSM data contributing codes of conduct
- Good practice - Some general data editing guidelines.
- Automated Edits code of conduct - Requirements for data contributors making changes via automated tools
State of the Map (OSMF) conference
State of the Map is the international conference organised and ran by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. Following a 2015 review of possible code of conducts we adopted a text based upon the Geek Feminism policy. We provide a short and full form as per their recommendation: