Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Author:||University of Bremen|
|License:||Apache license 2.0 (free of charge)|
|Languages:||English, French, and German|
Data4All is an OpenSource OpenStreetMap-Editor for Android and has been available and developed from 2015 to 2017.
What is Data4All?
NOTE: Always refer to Data4All's project website for up-to-date information.
- Idea: What you see, is what you map!
- An easy to use editor for OpenStreetMap that works on Android smartphones.
- Take photos and trace everything you want to map on them
- Save photos in the gallery and edit them afterwards
- Augmented Reality to show objects
- Create and edit new Nodes and Ways, Areas and Buildings
- Move, rotate and scale Objects
- Create, edit and delete Tags
- Add Tags via speech
- Over 200 predefined Tags
- Login and Upload to OSM-Server
- Record and Upload of GPS-Tracks
- Currently available in English, German and French