Divide and map. Now.
Divide and map. Now. -- the damn project helps mappers by dividing some big area into smaller squares that a human can map.
The idea of the damn project is similar to the Tasking Manager, but the implementation is different. There are different repositories for the server and multiple clients. Separate repositories enable aim at a specific group of users and more focused discussion between users and developers.
The damn project (https://www.damn-project.org/)
- server: https://server.damn-project.org/
- server api documentation: https://server.damn-project.org/docs
- stable client for mappers: https://client.damn-project.org/
- testing client for mappers: https://damn-project.gitlab.io/damn_client/
- by default, the damn JOSM plugin
- stable client for managers understanding JSON: https://manager.damn-project.org/
- testing version of JSON manager: https://damn-project.gitlab.io/damn_jsonmanager/
- testing client for managers: https://damn-project.gitlab.io/damn_manager/