From OpenStreetMap Wiki
| Dover, Kent|
|latitude: 51.13, longitude: 1.31|
|Browse map of Dover 51°07′48.00″ N, 1°18′36.00″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Dover is a Town in Kent at latitude 51°07′48.00″ North, longitude 1°18′36.00″ East.
Dover is the district town of the administrative district of the same name 1481934. The district has borders with Shepway to the south, Canterbury district to the west and Thanet to the north. There are 21 wards in the district namely:
- Capel-le-Ferne 1598872
- Castle 1598875
- Eythorne & Shepherdswell
- Little Stour & Ashstone
- Lydden & Temple Ewell
- Maxton, Elms Vale & Priory
- Middle Deal & Sholden
- Mill Hill
- North Deal
- River 1598874
- St Margarets at Cliffe
- St Radigunds
- Tower Hamlets
- Town & Pier 1598873
- Train Lines to London Charing Cross, London Victoria and High speed services to London St Pancras.
- Busiest Passenger Port in the World with regular ferries to France and Belgium.
- Start of A2 and A20 which via the M2 and M20 respectively connect south east Kent to London.
- Start of National Cycle Network routes 1 and 2.
- Most residential streets are present but odd ones still need naming
- Maintenance of new streets so it stays up to date
- Many footpaths on the hillsides around the town need mapping
- Buildings and amenities need to be kept up to date