The 1st Annual General Meeting of the OpenStreetMap Foundation was at Multimap's offices on Fleet Street in London on Saturday 11 August.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the last Meeting [there wasn't one]
3. Chairman's Report
4. Treasurer's Report
5. Election of Officers
- The Chairman (Steve Coast) is not due for re-election.
- The Secretary (Immanuel Scholz) is due for re-election but does not intend to stand.
- The Treasurer (Etienne Cherdlu) is due for re-election and intends to stand.
The board has resolved to expand the number of officers from 3 to 6. There will be an election for 5 positions.
6. Any Other Business
Election of officers
The board for 2007-2008 consisted of:
- Steve Coast Chairman email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Robinson Secretary email: email@example.com
- Etienne Cherdlu Treasurer email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Collinson Membership email: email@example.com
- Mikel Maron Business Development and Legal liaison (email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corey Burger
- Richard Fairhurst email: email@example.com