Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Author:||Sproutverse and Mistmap|
|License:||GNU Affero General Public License (free of charge)|
Web site to get directions for door-to-door deliveries
Gatesolve is a web-browser-based app that provides directions for door-to-door deliveries. It can help truck drivers and meal couriers to find the correct entrance and the way there at each destination.
Gatesolve can integrate with OLMap to show and collect data that is not (yet) in OSM: photos of entrances and barriers, a venue dialog with a list of entrances and loading zones as well as how the venue uses them.
- Routes are calculated in the browser using Routable Tiles and PlannerJS.
- Search uses Pelias of the Digitransit API endpoint.
- The background map is vector tiles from Digitransit.
- Photo and venue-entrance relation functionalities are based on OLMap's API.
- OLMap - the app to photograph and collect data on entrances and their accessibility
- Application (with data for Finland and especially Helsinki)
- To see an example of a venue, you can search for "Starter".
- Source code at GitHub