Generation Streets is an OpenStreetMap-based video game released on Steam.
3D World Generator has been released as a separated command-line tool and named rvtgen3d. It's distributed under free license as part of rsgeotools toolset.
- 3D buildings with roof decorations and entrances
- Roof shapes (only dome, onion and cone/pyramid are supported)
- Randomly generated rural houses
- Terrain surface map
- Road marking
- Trees and bushes
- Street lighting on roads and pavements
- Rail roads
- Power tower and power lines (limited support)
- Walls and fences
- Apocalypse-styled destroyed bridges
- Relief (based on other sources)
rvtgen3d is free software and distributed under 3-clause BSD license.
Original Generation Streets video game is a proprietary software.
- https://github.com/romanshuvalov/rsgeotools source code on github