Google Summer of Code/2013/Organisation Application
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- Describe your organization.
- Why is your organization applying to participate in Google Summer of Code 2013? What do you hope to gain by participating?
- Has your organization participated in past Google Summer of Codes? (yes/no)
- If you answered “yes” to the question above, please summarize your involvement and the successes and challenges of your participation. Please also list your pass/fail rate for each year.
- If your organization has not previously participated in Google Summer of Code, have you applied in the past? If so, for what year(s)?
- What Open Source Initiative approved license(s) does your project use?
- What is the URL for your Ideas list? (This is the most important part of your proposal. Please make sure we can access it and it is complete when you submit this proposal. “Placeholder” or inaccessible ideas pages will be grounds for an automatic rejection for participation in Google Summer of Code 2013.)
- What is the main development mailing list for your organization?
- What is the main IRC channel for your organization?
- Who will be your backup organization administrator?
- What criteria did you use to select the mentors? Please be as specific as possible.
- What is your plan for dealing with disappearing students? Please be as specific as possible.
- What is your plan for dealing with disappearing mentors? Please be as specific as possible.
- What steps will you take to encourage students to interact with your project's community before, during and after the program?
- Are you a new organization who has a Googler or other organization to vouch for you? If so, please list their name(s) here.
- Are you an established or larger organization who would like to vouch for a new organization applying this year? If so, please list their name(s) here.
- What will you do to encourage that your accepted students stick with the project after Google Summer of Code concludes?