From OpenStreetMap Wiki
| Gravesend, Kent|
|latitude: 51.44128, longitude: 0.37624|
|Browse map of Gravesend 51°26′28.61″ N, 0°22′34.46″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Gravesend is a Town in Kent at latitude 51°26′28.61″ North, longitude 0°22′34.46″ East.
- Train Lines to London Charing Cross (Via Dartford), Gillingham and Soon (December 16th) London Kings Cross.
- Ebbsfleet International Station is on the outskirts.
- A Foot Ferry runs to Tilbury
- Remaining Streets need adding and/or Names. most were completed at mapping part held Oct 10th 2009
- Maintenance of new streets so it stays up to date
- A Mapping Party was held 10th-11th October 2009, When most of the streets got names and most of the town got mapped. There are one or two gaps, these will hopefully be completed eventually,