|License:||free with subscriptions (freemium)|
|Platforms:||iOS and Android|
|Version:||4.10.0 iOS; 4.9.13 Android (2022-03-14)|
|Languages:||Czech, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Ukrainian, Finnish, and Hungarian|
Fast and easy-to-use vector maps with offline search & navigation based on OpenStreetMap data.
Vector Maps based on OpenStreetMap data
- There is no limit on the number of countries/regions you can download.
- Detailed and informative.
- Up-to-date and accurate – we update them monthly.
- Take up less space than others and work really fast – the app uses GPUs in addition to CPUs to render vector maps.
- Changeable size of labels – large labels on maps is extremely useful while driving.
- Multiple languages support – map labels will be changed to the selected language immediately.
- Incredible fast – results appear instantly as you type.
- It works in a variety of ways – by object name, category or even by GPS coordinates.
- It finds objects in multiple languages – this will make your searching much easier than ever.
- No internet connection required.
Offline multi-stop routing
- Start the route from any point on the map,
- Add waypoints from search or directly from the map,
- Optimize the route with two or more via locations by the shortest time,
- Save the route for future use: edit, or navigate it later, share with your friends,
- Rewind between intermediate points while moving along the route,
- Drive circle routes with the same start and end point.
Geo Data Syncing
- iCloud and Dropbox sync supported.
- Any number of devices could sync simultaneously.
GPS Tracks Recording
- Record your trips and export them as KML/GPX files.
- Monitor your real-time speed, distance and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
- Beautiful gradients to visualize altitude and speed changes.
Bookmarks on the Map
- Mark your favorite places on your maps and set points of interest for your next trip.
- Choose from lots of icons to assign to bookmarks.
- Store your bookmarks and GPS tracks in separate collections for a quick access.
Sharing Your Geodata
- Share your itineraries from the app via Mail, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Export them in the most common formats: KML & GPX.
Backing Up Your Data
- Back up your collections to have the copy of data that may be lost or deleted by mistake.
- Restore data to your device from the backup you created earlier in one tap.
- Transfer backup data to another iOS device or app.
Offline Maps Import
- Import previously created custom offline maps in .sqlitedb or .mbtiles format (use Mobile Atlas Creator, TileMill or SAS.Planet to generate offline maps).
And even more:
- GeoJSON & MapCSS support 
- Custom map sources support (including overlays)
- Different coordinate formats (including MGRS, Plus codes)
- Importing KML/GPX files into the app
- GPS filtering (accuracy and distance threshold)
- Bearing line to bookmark
- One finger zooming
- Measuring distance between two points on the map