Import/Secondary data imports with no or bad coordinates
This page shall help to solve problems about the following types of imports:
- Import of new objects without coordinates, only with address data
- Import of new objects with bad coordinates, like if you have public transport stops with coordinates, but only one node for both directions
- Import of additional keys for existing objects, with only address or bad coordinate data.
List of known projects
- What: Planned import of data about wheelchair accessibility for Hannover, Germany.
- Source: "Selbstbestimmt Leben Hannover e.V.". Ca. 3500 shops, medical, public amenities.
- Data format: Nodes only. No coordinates at all, only address data.
- Status of already existing OSM data: About half of the housenumbers are existing. Partly house numbers are attached to buildings already, not to nodes.
- Status: Data is available in MS Excel format (German). Matching to OSM tags already prepared.
Swiss public transportation stop positions
- List of shops promising to fill individual water bottles for free (as an alternative to selling bottled water). Address data only, list of participants changes periodically.
- See Import/CBF
Add your project here
(Liste Project name, Project link in this wiki, short description of problem and status, used tools)
Import diagramm (basics)
Import-Diagramm (Matching housenumbers)
Please use talk page.